Chicken Breast Boneless (1/2) KG

249.00

Chicken breast is a low-fat source of protein that contains zero carbohydrates. Single chicken breast contains about 280 calories, or 165 calories per 100 grams. Almost 80% of the calories come from protein while remaining 20% from fat.

Description

Fresh chicken breast direct to your doorstep from market. Chicken breast is a low-fat source of protein that contains zero carbohydrates. Single chicken breast contains about 280 calories, or 165 calories per 100 grams. Almost 80% of the calories come from protein while remaining 20% from fat.

  • Fresh & Clean
  • Hygienic
  • We Never Sell Frozen (We Cut After Your Order Placed)
  • We Deliver With All Safety Gear (To Keep You Safe From COVI19)
  • 100 % Pure And Natural Product
  • You Can Weight Your Product At Time Of Delivery
  • Quality Checked By Delivery Bikers
  • Best Source Of ProteinYou Required
  • Good To Build Your Immunity

 

Additional information

Protein

27 g Per 100 grams

Carbohydrates

Total Carbohydrate 0 g

Energy

Calories 239 Per 100 grams

Fat

Total Fat Per 100 grams 14 g (21%)
Saturated fat Per 100 grams 3.8 g (19%)
Polyunsaturated fat Per 100 grams 3 g
Monounsaturated fat Per 100 grams 5 g

CHOLESTEROL

Cholesterol 88 mg Per 100 grams

VITAMINS

Vitamin A – 3%
Vitamin C – 0%
Calcium – 1%
Iron – 7%
Vitamin D – 0%
Vitamin B-6 20%
Cobalamin 5%
Magnesium 5%

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Chicken Breast Boneless (1/2) KG”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go Top
×